We may also partner with selected third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on our Website or through our other Services to analyze and track your use of our Services, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand your online activities as they relate to us. By accessing our Website or using our Services, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third party vendors. We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. For more information, you are encouraged to review the Google Analytics informational page
and contact Google directly if you have any questions about such policies. We do not transfer personal information to these third party vendors; however, if you do not want any information to be collected using tracking technologies, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-out Tool
or Digital Alliance Opt-out Tool
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website, its contents, and our Services to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For security purposes, fraud detection, and for similar purposes.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our other services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form) or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Outgo Inc's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Outgo Inc about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "refer a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- To ensure the continuity of our Services and Website, such as by submitting application crash reports to mobile app stores.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Outgo, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com
to request corrects to any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.